Thursday, November 12, 2009

I spent all yesterday at Julio´s cousins´ place. We spent all afternoon preparing a BBQ on the roof. The terrace has a pretty awesome view of Santa Cruz. I hadn´t eaten since the previous day at lunch so I almost died helping make all the salads and cutting up the chicken. The coals were ready at 4 in the afternoon and the food was ready at 4:45. I don´t think I´ve ever eaten more chicken in one day.

Unfortunately our plane has been delayed from today at 5p.m to tomorrow at 5 a.m. It´s a twelve hour delay, but we´re still planning to be in Montreal on Saturday. I have a feeling that we´re going to be late because voyages this far and long have the tendency to have at least one delayed flight. We´ll see.

Also. (This is a correction for a few posts back). It was actually my Dad, Yew Lee, and not my Mom who stayed up late uploading my favorite music to my ipod, packaged it, and shipped it to Bolivia for my enjoyment. So thanks go to him.

Shmeh.

No comments:

Post a Comment